In this post: April Fools Day Funny Pranks at school,April Fools Day Funny Pranks at home,April Fools Day Funny Pranks office,April Fools Day Pranks at school,April Fools Day Pranks for teachers
Tags:
April Fools Day Pranks at office,april fools day pranks at home
april fools day pranks for boyfriend
april fools day pranks for school
april fools day pranks for teachers
april fools day pranks for kids
list of april fools day pranks
april fools day pranks to pull on parents
april fools day pranks for the office
best funny april fools day pranks
funny april fools day pranks images
april fools day pranks pictures
april fools day funny pictures
good april fools
awesome april fools pranks
list of pranks
good easy pranks
Happy Aprils fool's day is on this April 1st 2016. On this day many people will be in fun mood to do practical jokes on their friends and family members.
"Put toothpaste, shaving cream or baby powder on his fingers while he is asleep. Then tickle his nose."
"Know when he is likely to use the toilet? Rub some Deep Heat or any other type of warming Muscle Rub on the toilet seat!"
"When you meet his girlfriend for the first time. Tell her, "Oh, you must be Gina" I have heard a lot about you. Even though you know her real name is Helen."
I’m sorry you had to leave thanks to my April fool’s Day joke.
I believe you still think it’s March, so I am sure you won’t pull any April fool’s Day pranks on me.
I wish your workday won’t be as boring as a multi-billion dollar company’s April fool’s Day prank.
"Put a little charcoal on the eye pieces of the binoculars, ski goggles or sunglasses. You can also put it on door handles, cooler handles or on kitchen utensils."
"Put some heavy rocks in the bottom of someone's backpack - it will take them a few days to figure out!."
"The great God endows His children variously. To some He gives intellect...and they
move the earth. To some He allots heart...and the beating pulse of humanity is theirs.
But to some He gives only a soul, without intelligence...and these, who never grow up,
but remain always His children, are God's fools, kindly, elemental, simple, as if from
His palette the Artist of all has taken one color instead of many."
"Hide some sparklers half under the wood around the edges of the camp fire. Small fire crackers will work well! Fire extinguisher definitely, just incase!"
"Use a paperclip or some other device to jam the zipper on their tent closed. Eventually they will have to ask to be released, everyone keep quiet as if there is no one around!"
Making you believe you’re the father was the best prank I could have dreamed up.
Any your April fool’s Day prank won’t be so bad than that’ve already happened to me this year.
I don’t think I’ll worry about any April fool’s Day pranks, I’ll be too upset that it’s Monday.
"You can buy fake flies or bugs at the joke shop. Put a couple in the salad at a BBQ."
If you're going home to visit the family, get a realistic temporary tattoo and then sit them down and tell them that you have a really important announcement to make."
Tags:
April Fools Day Pranks at office,april fools day pranks at home
april fools day pranks for boyfriend
april fools day pranks for school
april fools day pranks for teachers
april fools day pranks for kids
list of april fools day pranks
april fools day pranks to pull on parents
april fools day pranks for the office
best funny april fools day pranks
funny april fools day pranks images
april fools day pranks pictures
april fools day funny pictures
good april fools
awesome april fools pranks
list of pranks
good easy pranks
Happy Aprils fool's day is on this April 1st 2016. On this day many people will be in fun mood to do practical jokes on their friends and family members.
Also see: Best april fools day prank ideas
Best April Fools day Pranks for school , teachers
"Put toothpaste, shaving cream or baby powder on his fingers while he is asleep. Then tickle his nose."
"Know when he is likely to use the toilet? Rub some Deep Heat or any other type of warming Muscle Rub on the toilet seat!"
"When you meet his girlfriend for the first time. Tell her, "Oh, you must be Gina" I have heard a lot about you. Even though you know her real name is Helen."
I’m sorry you had to leave thanks to my April fool’s Day joke.
I believe you still think it’s March, so I am sure you won’t pull any April fool’s Day pranks on me.
I wish your workday won’t be as boring as a multi-billion dollar company’s April fool’s Day prank.
"Put a little charcoal on the eye pieces of the binoculars, ski goggles or sunglasses. You can also put it on door handles, cooler handles or on kitchen utensils."
Funny april fools day pranks at home
also see: Happy april fools day images
"Put some heavy rocks in the bottom of someone's backpack - it will take them a few days to figure out!."
"The great God endows His children variously. To some He gives intellect...and they
move the earth. To some He allots heart...and the beating pulse of humanity is theirs.
But to some He gives only a soul, without intelligence...and these, who never grow up,
but remain always His children, are God's fools, kindly, elemental, simple, as if from
His palette the Artist of all has taken one color instead of many."
"Hide some sparklers half under the wood around the edges of the camp fire. Small fire crackers will work well! Fire extinguisher definitely, just incase!"
"Use a paperclip or some other device to jam the zipper on their tent closed. Eventually they will have to ask to be released, everyone keep quiet as if there is no one around!"
April fools day pranks at office
Making you believe you’re the father was the best prank I could have dreamed up.
Any your April fool’s Day prank won’t be so bad than that’ve already happened to me this year.
I don’t think I’ll worry about any April fool’s Day pranks, I’ll be too upset that it’s Monday.
"You can buy fake flies or bugs at the joke shop. Put a couple in the salad at a BBQ."
If you're going home to visit the family, get a realistic temporary tattoo and then sit them down and tell them that you have a really important announcement to make."